Asylum 49 Utah
Asylum 49 haunted house Utah … located in Tooele, Utah … Asylum 49 is sure to freak you right out. Here are a few things to be aware of when visiting:
1. You can be touched, grab, separated from your group, detained in small dark areas and left, straped to a metal bed and worked on by the crazies.
2. If you can’t handle rule #1 then don’t come whimpo.
3. You can’t touch the actors or the props unless we throw something at you then by all means put your hands up you will look stupid getting hit in the face with a prop.
4. We do not recommend small childern or immature adults or prego’s. If you think your kids are too young, then they are too young. Leave them at home nobody wants to see your little kid bawling their eyes out and hyperventilating. What’s wrong with you!!!!!
5. There are no refunds, it’s not cheap building a 38,000 sqf haunt.
6. Bring cash we don’t take plastic, oh and yes … we sell Asylum 49 tees
7. Don’t have somebody waiting in the car for you while you go through thinking you will be right out. We are open for 3 hours on the weekdays and 5 hours on the weekends you could get detained the entire time, and we won’t send anyone in to look for you. You got into this mess get yourself out.
8. If you can’t behave we will throw you out. SEE RULE #5
Don’t miss Asylum 49 Utah.